Guide on Trading SuperBid on Quickswap (Matic Network)
SuperBid team just announced today that you can now trade SuperBid tokens on QuickSwap. This article is a straightforward guide on everything you need to know to start using it.
Add Matic Network to your wallet such as MetaMask
- Go to Quickswap page https://quickswap.exchange/#/swap
- Click “Switch to Matic” button at the top right
3. A prompt will appear confirming if you want to add the network configuration to your wallet. Click “Approve”.
4. You’ll be asked to switch network from Ethereum/BSC to Matic. Click “Switch network”.
5. Connect your wallet to Quickswap. Click “Next” then click “Connect”
Add $MATIC to your wallet on the Matic Network
You can move your ERC-20 tokens such as $MATIC, $ETH, etc. from the Ethereum Network to the Matic network by using their bridge.
1. Go to https://wallet.matic.network/
2. Log in your wallet.
3. Sign the request
4. Click “Move funds to Matic Mainnet”
4. Choose the ERC20 token you wish to bridge then click “Transfer”
5. Click “Continue”
6. Click “Continue” again to complete the deposit.
7. Wait for the process to complete and you’re ready to swap!
Note: If you have an AscendEx (formerly BitMax) exchange account, you can use it to send $MATIC tokens directly to the Matic Network. This option is often times cheaper compared to bridging your $MATIC tokens or $ETH.
Swap $ETH or $MATIC to $SUPERBID on Quickswap
- Go to https://quickswap.exchange/#/swap?outputCurrency=0xa3860f969075045d82de85b06bb665f93c4bae32
- Select “I understand” then click “Continue”
3. Start swapping to SuperBid similar to how you use Uniswap
Congratulations! You just purchased SuperBid tokens on Quickswap!
If you appreciate what I do, let me know by giving this article 50 claps to encourage me to write more articles 😊